This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my affiliate disclosure for more info!
Thursday was one of the best and strangest days of my life. The highlight reel went something like this:
- 9:15 AM: Approve the print version of Advent Illustrated for publication. Receive email saying it will take 3-5 days to appear in Amazon.
- 9:45 AM: Receive email that it is on Amazon.
- 10:00 AM: Share this news with the Advent Illustrated Facebook group.
- 3:00 PM: Go out with my godmother to see Rachel Held Evans.
- 7:00 PM: See Rachel Held Evans.
- 9:00 PM: Hug Rachel Held Evans. Twice.
- 10:00 PM: Return home.
- 10:10 PM: Find out that the guide has hit #1 in its category on Amazon.
This Advent Illustrated post, along with all my other Bible journaling content, has moved to Seasons Illustrated. To read the rest of this post, please click here. To read more about Advent Illustrated, please click here.